Oxygen OS is another Android skin that is popular amongst users for the customizations it offers without adding bloat, developers have ported Android 10 based Oxygen OS to Redmi Note 7. This ROM is still in beta and we don’t recommend you use this as a daily driver. If you are a flasholic and want to see the development of this ROM, then you can flash the OxygenOS ROM on Xiaomi Redmi Note 7.
Redmi Note 7 and Redmi Note 7S is a popular Xiaomi device released in 2019 with 48MP Camera powered with Snapdragon 660. Since the launch, Custom ROM development has been good for the device. We have already got some of the Best ROM for Redmi Note 7.
Oxygen OS 10 from Oneplus 6, it is based on Android 10 and runs on latest 2020 security patch. MIUI users may find Oxygen OS navigation gestures very familiar. The ROM also offers Dual 4G VoLTE, during our testing we found Jio and Airtel VoLTE does not work simultaneously.
DOWNLOAD OxygenOS Stable ROM for Redmi Note 7
How to Install OxygenOS ROM Redmi Note 7
- Redmi Note 7 with Unlock Bootloader.
- Download and Flash Vbmeta if coming from MIUI rom via fastboot ( fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img)
- Download the OxygenOS ROM
- Download and Flash Twrp
- Reboot to Twrp
- Format Data
- Wipe data, cache, system, vendor
- Reboot to system
- If your device Asks for Password, Reboot to Fastboot and give this Command “fastboot -w” (it will format all data from your device.